- Drink at least 8 glasses water in a day and even more when you are doing sports or outdoor activity is a sure short method to a beautiful skin. So wherever you go, remember to carry a water bottle along with you. Water is best way to restore fluids in our body and attain a glowing skin.
- Use a sun block lotion over your face and body with at least SPF 15 to protect against the skin cancer inducing UV rays. Use it when ever you go out side. UV rays damages skin and causes premature aging. Hence the best anti-aging skin care involves the use of a sun block.
- Protect your eyes with large sunglasses.
- Wear a long hat to protect your hair chicks & nicks.
- Use Aloe Vera Gel it is a great oil-free moisturizer for face and body.
- Too much outdoor heat may dry and cracked lips. Use a lipstick that will enhance your skin tone. Choose a creamy lipstick formula. It will give you an ultra shine look and at the same time it serves as protection from lip cracking.
Rice pudding is such a dish which is universally loved and every country has its own variant. In Pakistan & India it is generally known as kheer recipe which though delicious. It is also very sweet and contains abundant amounts of full fat milk. The Western variation comes with a generous dose of cream and eggs in addition to the milk. The healthiest among the lot is the Thai version which is made with coconut milk & this is well suited for weight watchers as an occasional serving is definitely not as calorific as other versions. It has a fairly lower amount of sugar and no cream, eggs or milk. Traditional Thai pudding is topped with mangoes, which every one love to add when in season but during other times of the year, you prefer seasonal fruits.
The following recipe includes best topping – candied dried fruits. Try it, it willn’t fail your expectations!
Coconut milk pudding
Yield: 3 servings
For the pudding:
Rice (long grain) – ½ cup
Water – 1 cupCoconut milk (first extract if fresh or half a can if using store-bought) – ¾ cup + ½ cup Granulated sugar – ¼ cup
½ Vanilla stick – slit horizontally and scraped directly
For the topping:
Toasted cashew nuts and almonds, chopped into small bits – 3-4 tbsp.
3 tbsp Sugar
Water – A little, to melt the sugar
The pudding: Soak rice for 3 hours. Drain well and pound coarsely so that the grains become half their size.
Boil water and add the pounded rice. Cook until water is absorbed.
Add ¾ cup coconut milk, sugar and scrape vanilla seeds (or you may substitute with vanilla extract) into the pan. Cook further, stirring well so that the mixture is evenly distributed throughout, until the milk is absorbed.
The topping:Heat a saucepan with sugar and water, just enough to melt the sugar. When the sugar melts, add toasted nuts and keep stirring until the nuts are well coated with sugar and the pan becomes dry.
Serving:In a bowl, pour some of the pudding, add a few tablespoons of fresh, thick coconut milk and top with candied fruits.
Karachifoods have many others delicious taste of desserts recipes from the desk of experts.
Chatkharay restaurant is a very famous and thriving restaurant situated in Khadda Market, Defence phase 5, just opposite the stadium.
Its name also represents itself abut a tradition cuisines, so it offers traditional Pakistani desi cuisine in an upscale dining environment with some continental dishes as well. They also offer breakfast on all days of the week now.
There is a very attractive & Hygienic Dining hall upstairs. A LCD screen is also placed in hall to make customer entertain. Some AC is also installing there to make the environment cool in this hottest summer season.
So Let’s Come towards Chatkahray restaurant and enjoy delicious taste of foods with your friends and families.