Ingredients that are required
- 2 Sea Cuisine™ Tortilla Crusted Tilapia fillets
- 1 cup diced mango
- 1 tomato, sliced
- ½ cup fresh or canned pineapple slices
- ¼ cup roasted red pepper strips
- ¼ cup sliced red onion
- 1 Tbsp. fresh snipped chives
- ½ cup Catalina-style salad dressing
- 1 small head romaine lettuce, shredded
Cherries are not only delicious, they’re also good for you. Here are seven reasons to include them in your diet. Anti-Inflammatory
Cherries have gained fame as one of nature’s most powerful anti-inflammatories, which means they’re beneficial for many different conditions. This is due to the anthocyanins in cherries that researchers have found prevent free radical damage and inhibit cyclooxygenase enzymes better than many anti-inflammatory drugs.
According to the Arthritis Foundation, drinking tart cherry juice mixed with water three times a day may be beneficial for people with arthritis. This is due to its anti-inflammatory properties.
A study at the University of Michigan found that a diet that includes a lot of cherries lowers all the overall risk factors for heart disease, including inflammation, body fat, and cholesterol.
Researchers have found sweet cherries to be cancer fighters thanks to their high level of an antioxidant called cyanidin. Cyanidin is an important free radical scavenger and may also promote cellular differentiation, an important process in the body’s fight against cancerous cells.
Anthocyanin is also good for the brain and has been shown to improve memory.
High in Beta Carotene
Cherries are high in beta carotene, containing 19 times more than blueberries or strawberries.
Cherries contain melatonin, a hormone that regulates the body’s sleep cycles.
Cherry Colada ( چَیری کولاڈا ) Recipe
چیری آدھا ٹن
دودھ ایک کپ
کوکونٹ ملک ایک کپ
کوکونٹ پاؤڈر ایک کھانے کا چمچ
چینی حسب ضرورت
برف حسب ضرورت
چیری، دودھ اور چینی بلینڈر میں ڈال کر اچھی طرح بلینڈ کرلیں۔
کوکونٹ ملک اور کوکونٹ پاؤڈر ڈال کر مزید بلینڈ کریں۔
برف ڈال کر تھوڑا سا مزید بلینڈ کریں اور گلاس میں نکال کر ٹھنڈا پیش کریں۔
• Vanilla ice cream 1 scoop
• Chocolate ice cream 1 scoop
• Strawberry ice cream 1 scoop
• Banana 1 cut length wise into 2
• Chocolate sauce as required
• Nuts as required
• Whipped cream as required
• Cherries for decoration
• Wafer biscuit 2
For Chocolate Sauce:
• Water ½ cup
• Sugar 4 tbsp
• Coco powder 2 tbsp
1. In a small oval plate, put scoop of each ice cream.
2. Then banana slices on the sides.
3. Top the ice cream with chocolate sauce and nuts.
4. Decorate with whipped cream, cherry and wafer biscuits.
5. Method for Chocolate Sauce: Cook sugar and water in a pan for 5 minutes.
6. Add in it coco powder.
7. Mix it paste ¼ cup water and whisk well.
8. Cook for 2 minutes till sauce thickens, remove cool and use.
Karachifoods.com has wide range of mouth-watering, Cool and Refreshing Dessert for summer. So lets visit now and enjoy your favorite deserts at your home now.