There are Generations of women who used rose water as part of their skin care regime. Rose water and rose oil are one of the oldest skin care and grooming products. It’s also used to take baths as a treat mild skin conditions. Rose water is also found in many cosmetic products these days.
Here are some benefits of Rose Water that how it works wonders for you:
1. Rose oil has anti-inflammatory properties; using rose water can help in reducing the redness from irritated or over-heated skin.
2. It is a great cleanser and aids in removing oil and accumulated dirt in blocked pores. Thus preventing acne and pimples.
3. It has astringent like properties, which is why it is used after facials and clean ups to close open pores. Applying rose water after steaming tightens capillaries reduces redness and blotchiness.
4. The aroma of roses is said to be a powerful mood enhancer. It rids you of feelings of anxiety and promotes emotional wellbeing, thereby making you look relaxed. Since it is de-stressing, it helps you sleep better which means you will wake up feeling fresh.
5. The best and easiest way to use it that applies it at night. It helps clear all impurities that your face has collected through the day.