Diet Shakes is very important to cut calories of those people who wanted to loss their weight without doing any complicated method. A high protein shake diet can be a good source to cut fats for those who skip healthy food. Having diet protein shakes in start of your day and throughout with every light low calorie veggie meal can really help in losing weight and you will definitely see results in couple of weeks
What Is a Protein Shake Diet?
If you fear the thought of a low calorie, highly restrictive diet, then a protein shake diet might prove itself just right for you. The shake diet focuses mainly on meal replacement drinks that help the dieter keep under control his or her calorie intake. Diet shakes help you keep hunger under control. There can be various diet protein shake combinations of protein, carbs and fiber. There are also diet shakes that work which come in different flavors, from chocolate and cappuccino, to fruity strawberry or vanilla.
Protein Shake Diet Plan
For those of you who can take on a little discipline, then the 2 diet shakes and a low calorie dinner will work best. Here’s one example of such a protein shake diet plan:
- Breakfast: sip a 30-40 gram diet shake (at about 400 calories).
- Lunch: sip a 30-40 gram diet shake (at about 400 calories).
- A light dinner: a chicken breast salad with vinegar dressing or grilled salmon with cooked broccoli, ½ of pasta or rice, seafood or sweet potatoes.
- Snakes: if you are still hungry, you can eat an apple or a fat free cup of cottage cheese.
If you can’t escape the urge to over-eat at dinner time, therefore compromising your weight loss program with a much higher calorie intake, you can have a regular breakfast, a salad for lunch, and limit your dinner to diet shakes. Combine this protein shake diet plan with exercise.
- Breakfast: gluten free fruits; egg whites with whole-wheat toast; cereals and low fat yoghurt.
- Lunch: cooked poultry with vegetables; smoked salmon and salad.
- Snack: an apple or cream cheese.
Dinner: sip a 30-40 gram diet shake (at about 400 calories).
The best option when following a protein shake diet is to prepare your own diet shakes, since branded products can prove themselves expensive in the long run. All you need to do is purchase egg white powder or whey protein isolates, and blends it with your favorite flavors. Here are two diet shake recipes:
Breakfast Protein Diet Shake
Mix in a blender: 12 to 14 oz. freshly squeezed orange juice or almond milk, 2 scoops of flavored whey protein isolate, 1 banana, ¼ cup of yoghurt, ½ cup of blueberries.
Mix in a blender: 12 oz. orange juice, 1 scoop of whey protein isolate, ¼ cup of berries, cranberries or other fruits, 1 banana and 5-6 ice cubes.So keep your weight loss and enjoy some delicious taste of shakes.