On Tuesday, April 07, 2015 (World Health Day 2015) A seminar was conducted at Ball Room Hotel Regent Plaza Karachi at 2:00 pm. Seminar was arranged jointly by Karachi Association of Sweets & Nimco and All Pakistan Restaurant Association in order to highlight and emphasize the importance of health aspects associated with processing of food. Seminar was focused to provide awareness of practices needed to be taken in food handling, kitchen and pantry management, personal hygiene and implementation of food laws in eateries and food production areas.
- Event Name: Seminar on Food and Safety Hygiene
- Context: International Health Day 2015
- Date and Time: Tuesday April 07, 2015 2:00 PM
- Venue: Ball Room Hotel, Regent Plaza, Karachi
- Speakers: Mr. Shakeel Baig, Dr. Muhammad Irfan, Mr. Mukhtar Hussain, Mr. Ahmed Chinoy, Mr. Kaukab Iqbal, Mr. Shoaib Ahmed Siddiqui, Mr. Shaukat Ali Omerson
The event titled “Seminar on Food and Safety Hygiene” was addressed by famous personnel from Health, Administration and other administrative authorities of Karachi. Mr. Shaikh Muhammad Tehseen, President Karachi Association of Sweets & Nimco, led the program; he gave a welcome address to the guests. Later attendees were addressed by Mr. Shakeel Baig (Chairman CRPC), Mr. Mukhtar Hussain (Sr. Director Food and Quality Control KMC), Mr. Kaukab Iqbal (President CAP), Mr. Ahmed Chinoy (Chairman Consumer’s Right Council), Mr. Shoaib Ahmed Siddiqui (Commissioner Karachi) and conclusive remarks by Mr. Shaukat Ali Omerson (Chairman All Pakistan Restaurants Association).
Mukhtar Hussain Sr. Director Food and Quality Control KMC sharing his thoughts
Event Covered by KFoods.com