Eyeliner enhances the attractiveness of eyes. In earlier times usually women used ‘Surma’ for this purpose. In fact for eye makeup eyeliner is compulsory and it is mainly available in two shades i.e. black and brown. Black eyeliner has a more classic and formal look and brown eyeliner has a comparatively more casual effect and can be used on a daily basis.
As per public demand now eyeliners are available in various shapes and kinds including pencil liner, gel liners and liquid liners. Usually the application of liquid eyeliner is the most difficult because it is more difficult to handle.
However you should have some basic knowledge that how liquid eyeliner can apply.
- First of all, be careful while choosing your eyeliner. The shade of your eyeliner must be in accordance with the color of your hair. If you have black hair, you must opt for black eyeliner and if you have brown hair, brown is the right shade for you in eyeliners.
- To apply liquid eyeliner, line your eye from the inside of lashes outward in one big sweep. If you want instead of inside, you can start from middle of your lash line outward and then finish the inner corner of the eye to the middle.
- If you want your eyes to appear big and bright then after applying eyeliner on the upper lid, line your outer corner of eye using an eyeliner brush or a white eyebrow pencil.
- Usually eyeshade is applied first and secondary to that eyeliner is applied but according to professional beauticians eyeliner must be applied first and eyeshade latter.
- If you use mascara in the same color as your eyeliner, then you can achieve a more natural look. Hence, it is suggested to have eyeliner and mascara in same shade.
- While applying liquid eyeliner, make sure that you do not apply too much of it. If you apply a heavy coat, it will look shabby and also it will not make a very precise line.
- After applying first coat, wait for 5 to 10 sec for it to get dried. Then, apply the second coat.
- Try to line your eye as close to your lash line as possible.
- Look in the mirror and compare both eyes. Make the little corrections, if any, using Kohl pencil.
To be in the safe side, try to change your liquid eyeliner every six months to avoid infectious bacteria.